AFTCO Alijos Fighting Belt
AFTCO Alijos Fighting Belt features:
- The premier day belt for use with 20-lb to 50-lb tackle.
- Thick, closed-cell EVA foam pad is molded on backside with vent slots and contours engineered for superior comfort.
- Stainless steel gimbal pin can be removed.
- Gimbal pocket lined with thermal-formed nylon to resist scarring.
- Double box-stitched ultra heavy-duty adjustable 2” nylon web straps.
- Lightweight stamped aluminum front plate deeply anodized in a rich gold finish for extreme durability and corrosion resistance.
- Adjustable one size fits most (28-50” waist).
10 in stock
The AFTCO Alijos Fighting Belt is designed for use with 20-lb. to 50-lb.lines and is the perfect “day belt” for stand-up fishing against sailfish, dolphin, kingfish, small tuna, yellowtail and other smaller to medium-sized gamefish. Stamped from pure marine grade gold anodized aluminum with a super-comfortable over-molded, closed cell polyurethane pad, the Alijos™ fishing belt accommodates the same “Quick Clip” nylon straps as the larger AFTCO fighting belts. The stainless steel gimbal cross pin is removable, but unique is the thermal-formed nylon liner inside the aluminum gimbal pocket that helps resist scarring. The Alijos™ fishing rod holder belt is lightweight and easy to wear, yet offers the same heavy-duty features of the larger AFTCO fishing rod holder belts.